Monday, June 29, 2009

A plug for CAPTAIN STARGOOD

I am really excited to talk about one of the latest creative projects that I have had the privilege to be a part of. While I have not had the opportunity to do a TON of voice over work (or in this case, character creation voice work), whenever I have had the chance, I have always had a ball. I suppose part of it is the atmosphere and the way in which you work when you are doing voice over recording work. You can be in any clothes you want, there are always chances to do it over, there are always LOTS of laughs and it is an amazingly collaborative experience.

Working on CAPTAIN STARGOOD was no different. It has been great fun and the first two episodes are now up as webisodes on YouTube and the website http://www.captainstargood.com/

I think there is real potential in this little project. I am the voices of Dr. Einkopf and Jimmy the Cabin Boy. It's a hoot!

We launched the site last night and now it's being shared with the world! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug -- we are so lucky to have you onboard!!

    ReplyDelete